To: Nancy Pelosi - American Citizen in Need at Cuba and Trump’s Wall for Mexico border financial Negotiation offer



Spiritual Kingdom of Yave
Spiritual Head of States “Lazaro I Maximiliano”

To: Honorable Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi on Twitter
President of Representative Chamber
US Congress

Subject: American Citizen in Need at Cuba and Trump’s Wall for Mexico border financial Negotiation offer

Honorable Representative’s President Pelosi,
                                                                                              I am a Democrat Party Member after president Obama’s generosity, and as US Law state I have the right of Representatives to represent my interest after my contributions.
I address a $100’000.00 USD only contribution to be paid by if Act Blue DP contribution application from my funds at PayPal.com account at aamiangomez@gmail.com if you admitted to assisted me onmy needs.
I am an American citizen that am and lives in Cuba as Ernest Heminway, in San Miguel del Padrón, La Habana. I am a writer as he was and would prefer to died that to leave Cuba.
But I am prevated of my writes and documents as American citizen, I do not have passport, and I do not have access to my funds in PayPal.com because of the US Embargo against Cuba.
Could you help me please?!!! I prey you.
My address is Bernardo Posse No. 20305 esq. 3ra La Rosalía SMP CH 11000, Havana, Cuba.
You could try to contact by fix phone +53 7 691 2015, or by movil +53 5 669 4040 both of Amian Dariel Gómez González my son born on April 17, 1998. Professor Laurence G. Branch from FL 33620 is his God’s Father.
I have been making my fied works for my studies on Political Science after my admission on Febrary 27, 2004 at University of South Florida, FL.
My aim was to develop a negotiated political transition in Cuba (transition in the form of State to be carried out by the same Government in charge) and the elaboration of a Constitution ofr transition period.
In facts, on February 27, 2019 a new constitution will be presented to People, completing the transition in the form of Cuban state I had as a goal.
I need humanitarian help to be sent by Western Union to my name Andrés Amian Gómez Soria, Identification Card No. 71022325625.
I also would need my American Passport, if possible, please.
And I would need to be admitted by USF against or other university to fulfill my academic exercises, if possible on line.
Besides, I have seen that president Trump will not admit the Financial Law you approved and I wrote him a letter see it at my blog, please.
May be you could present him my letter and petition to  sign your law and finance the International Christ Treasure (Bank) for me to finance his Wall on Mexico border.
I also would appreciate to be allowed to use the US Embassy Refugee section to stablish the Spiritual Kingdom of Yave Consulate.
If possible, help me on my needs and please pass me the facture for $100’000.00 USD for me to pay it.
Thanks a lot,

Andrés Amian Gómez
Spiritual Head of States
Spiritual Kingdom of Yave
Bernardo Posse No. 20305 esq. 3ra La Rosalía, SMP CH 11000, Havana, Cuba.

        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolución No. 4/2015 -- Compensación por Derecho de Autor sobre el diálogo político UE-Cuba y EE.UU.-Cuba logrado en el año 2014

JEdE denuncia ante Putin y la UE conspiración para vender y violar a la Reina Heizel de La Caridad, secuestrada desde 2018

A: Programa de Refugiados - Solicitud de reapertura de caso CU225716