Andrés Amian Gómez ask Kathy Castor to represent him face to the US Congress



Havana, November 5, 2012

Honorable Representative
Kathy Castor:

Shall God bless you!

On February 27, 2004 The University of South Florida (4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620) Tel. 813-974-2011 (which belong to your area) admitted me as “Resident in Florida” (Special Category) to develop a program in Political Science as Graduated Student, after personal proposal, care and finance by Professor Laurence G. Branch, the God Father of my son Amian Dariel Gómez González.

I was not given a visa by the republican administration of George W. Bush whose INS officers classified me as “possible immigrant” on October 12, 2004 at US Interest Section in Havana.

Hence Prof. Brach proposed me to emmigrate to the US to fulfil my fellowship, and because I did not admitted it, he is no longer helping me since July 2005, when also the people-to-people licences by which he used to come to Cuba were no longer authorized.
In may 2010 he made me a punctual hiring as helper of the Organizing Committees of the International Centenarian Contortion (ICC) Meeting and the REVES Meeting both in Aging and Long Care Sciences.

On march 10, 2008, I answered President Raul Castro of Cuba call for Political Dialogue, presenting my (same) proposal named “Movement towards a fourth republic in Cuba” for a refoundation of the State as a bi-party political system including Castro’s Communist Party (renamed “Conservator”) and José Marti’s Cuban Revolutionary Party founded in New Your City in 1892 bay Cuban and Puertoriquean emigrants. Marti’s Party is a coalition itself.

On April 20, 2009, I requested Castro to admit me as independent representative of Cuban people for Political Dialogue.

On April 29, 2009, the Communist Party oriented me to present a research project at the University of Havana (UH) and Castro started the liberation of political prisoners after my request for them to participate in the political dialogue for national reconciliation.

I build my project as an opinion survey about the Political Transition by September 2009 but I could not find independent economical resources to develop it, and I did not trust the University officers to respect my author’s rights.

On March 26, 2010, I complain to Castro because of the intense intelligence activity against me, and I stabilized that I will not let my Project to any one else of me, as I suspected was the UH possible intention.

On December 18, 2010 Castro said that this was the “last opportunity to save the Revolution before the State could crash”.

On January 10, 2011, I proclaimed the “Transition Government in the Island of Cuba” and I proclaimed the Constitution of the “Republic of Antilles” .

On January 14, 2011, President Obama announced that he was going to help the Social Society in Cuba allowing travels and money remittances. (No one dollar have arrived to my pocked up to now.)

On January 26, the Officers of the Communist Party received me in company of Mrs. Maria Santiesteban Portuondo, and ask me which support, recognition and how many followers I had.

From January 28 to April 4th, I made the survey among Dissidents resulting in 61% willing to fallow this transition project, 25% waiting for press and personalities to declare their positions and 14% not willing to accept a transition Program preserving Castro family or Party in the new Republic.

On April 12, 2011, I presented this information to the VI Congress of Communist Party held on April 16-19, 2011.  And Castro gave me other 9 month to joint my followers to go to the Nation Conference to discuss transition.

But the lack of resources to make political campaign and the concurrence of other (traditional) dissidence leaders aborted me be able to organize my followers to go to the National Conference face to Castro.

On October 2011, I presented a 16 millions dollars financial balance for three months to US Agency for International Development (USAID) including 4 millions Euros for Raul Castro’s jubilation and up to 12 millions dollars for the jubilation of the entire historical leadership of Castro’s Revolution, other wastes to form Government, foment talent immigration, protect weak sectors and 10% as my author’s rights.

But I did not receive any official nor formal answer.

The US has official assignations for political transition in Cuba.

I am the single person in the world reporting a political transition project validated both by US institutions (USF) and by Castro Government.

I need to be recognized by the Congress of US as a negotiator between Cuba and US.

I need funds to make my Transition Program known.

As the USF considered me as Resident in Florida, and as you are the Congress’s Representative corresponding to the USF district, I ask you to, please, represent me face to the Congress and help me find the to resources I need to save the Cuban people.

Sincerely


Prof. Andrés Amian Gómez
Transition Negotiator
Cuba-EEUU

Movil: +53 5 808 0274
Bernardo Posse No. 20305 Altos, esq 3ra
La Rosalía SMP CH 11000 Cuba

See Also (In Spanish):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolución No. 4/2015 -- Compensación por Derecho de Autor sobre el diálogo político UE-Cuba y EE.UU.-Cuba logrado en el año 2014

JEdE denuncia ante Putin y la UE conspiración para vender y violar a la Reina Heizel de La Caridad, secuestrada desde 2018

A: Programa de Refugiados - Solicitud de reapertura de caso CU225716