Andres Amian Gomez asks Queen Elizabeth II of England a nobler title

Havana, October 8th, 2012

Her Royal Majesty
Elizabeth II
Queen of England

Her Royal Majesty,

Shall God bless you, your kingdom and your people. I have been admiring the excellent development of Olympiads 2012, for which I acknowledge in the name of Cuban and Caribbean peoples and of the whole mankind.
I have developed negotiations with President Raul Castro of Cuba -starting in march 10th, 2008 after his call for political dialogue- for a peaceful political transition.
As legendary King Arthur, I could get the Scaliburg sword again, and start a really-round table for all political groups to participate in the new Cuba.
Following the United Kingdom archetype, I proposed a democratic parliamentarian Government in a Headed State.
On January 10th, 2011 I assumed the presidency of the Transition Government in the Island of Cuba, and proclaimed the “Republic of Antilles” with separation of the Head of State and the Head of Government positions. The last to be elected by universal suffrage while the first to be continued except that in the opportunity, one out each five years, all political parties get agree to ask the Pope of Catholic Church to substitute him, and if He refused, His decision can not be appealed for the next five years.
This Head of States is call “JEDE” (from Spanish Jefe de Estados, inspired by God) and could get married with a European Princess, as a rule, so this be useful for better political stability and integration.
Indeed the influence area I have left are non catholic churches and other religious organizations, to develop my kingdom of heavens until the moment arrived for fully transition.
I am already fighting as a conqueror for Methodist Church of Cuba (with 35 thousands members), bauthics church “William Carrey” (with may be 2 hundred members) and the International Christian Community (with may be fifty members), for them to accept subordination to the “Republic of Antilles” Constitution.
My model is Catholic Church: developed under the previous political power (Rome Empire/Castro Government) will overcome his fall and will be recognized as State having his own land and considering his temples as embassies.
I hope President Obama gave me the land of the Naval Basics of Guantánamo as my house land.
And I hope King Karl IV Gustav of Sweden would like to arrange for me a love and political marriage with a European Princess.
So that, what I pray Her Royal Majesty, Elizabeth II, the Queen of England is a nobler title for this servant of God.
In the faith of your sensibility and His charity, prey you to accept the expression of my best feelings, in the name of Jesus Christ,

Andrés Amian Gómez
Head of States
“Republic of Antilles”

Bernardo Posse No. 20305
Esq. 3ra La Rosalía SMP
CH11000 Cuba

Movil +53 5 808 0274
Twitter: @Sol2012CUBA   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolución No. 4/2015 -- Compensación por Derecho de Autor sobre el diálogo político UE-Cuba y EE.UU.-Cuba logrado en el año 2014

JEdE denuncia ante Putin y la UE conspiración para vender y violar a la Reina Heizel de La Caridad, secuestrada desde 2018

A: Pueblo de Puerto Rico y al Partido Nuevo Progreso - Rendición de Cuentas como Juez a cargo de la Destitución de Ricardo Rosselló