JEDE needs activate a Premium Account in England

Andres Amian Gomez <aamiangomez@gmail.com>


Verification completed, FUNDS RELEASE STATUS

Andres Amian Gomez <aamiangomez@gmail.com>13 de agosto de 2012 09:41
Para: "Barr. Garry Lambert" <garry_lambert01@msn.com>
My Dear Friend.

I have no manner of making any payment directly from Cuba. First because it have been prohihibited by Fidel Castro Government since 1959 to sent money out side Cuba to any else than the Government. 
Now his brother Raul Castro, is the president and have just authorized privates to carry money out of Cuba when traveling, but there exist no banking service yet to make this sort of transactions.
This is why it is so important that I pay you from the account in England before transferring my funds to Cuba.
I apologize not having mentioning my payments to you because of your services of representation. Please add them and say me how mush should I pay to honor your friendship.

But:
I was applying for to 5 000 EUROS credit from a french private.

My credit was approved but I had to pay 75 EUROS to activate my file in the court.
So if you are willing to help me with 200 GBP, may be you could pay instead my fee to the french gentleman, so him will deliver the 5 000 EUROS as the proper premium account in the England Bank.

So that I can pay you inordinately back your money, and hire you to process likely my 20 millions dollars funds in the Nat West Back, intended for the creation of a Charity Christian Organization.

Besides, I will trust in your experience to abort any fraud form the french part.

Do you think is a good solution?

Your client and brother in Jesus Christ,


Andres Amian Gomez
Jehovah Servant
 

2012/8/11 Barr. Garry Lambert <garry_lambert01@msn.com>
GL Chambers
London, WC2s 8cJ.
DX: 40 London.
 
Dear Andrés Amian Gómez,
 
I am in receipt of the forwarded mail you have received from the bank and you are being guided to open a premium account that will accommodate and enable you transfer your funds to any other account in your country.
 
I want to use this means to inform you that i have spent so much this period as i earlier informed you that i spent a total amount of 2,380 GBP in processing all the necessary documents that had finally transferred ownership of funds to you and that will also aid the release of the funds to you by the bank. 
 
I have also spent a lot of money on my family needs,paid tuition fees,paid bills and so on so at the moment i am really financially down but i will try and see if i can raise 200gbp and send to the bank as part of the fee required to setup the premium account. I will be contacting the bank on how to send the 200gbp to them and i will also want you to please contact the bank as well requesting on how to send the balance funds to them.
 
As soon as i make payment to the bank, i will keep you posted immediately while i will wait for you to inform me that you have as well made the balance payment to the bank and we get this transaction completed.
 
Please try to understand and thanks for your understanding.
 
Warm regards to you and your lovely family.
Garry Lambert(Esq)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolución No. 4/2015 -- Compensación por Derecho de Autor sobre el diálogo político UE-Cuba y EE.UU.-Cuba logrado en el año 2014

JEdE denuncia ante Putin y la UE conspiración para vender y violar a la Reina Heizel de La Caridad, secuestrada desde 2018

A: Pueblo de Puerto Rico y al Partido Nuevo Progreso - Rendición de Cuentas como Juez a cargo de la Destitución de Ricardo Rosselló