HRH Eugenie Victoria of York - Mariage Petition



Spiritual Kingdom of Yave
Oficina del Jefe Espiritual de Estados “Lázaro I Maximiliano”

Havana, July 25, 2016

HRH Eugenie
Victoria of York
Present

Subject: Marriage Petition

My Dear Love,
                               As you know I wrote the First Minister with a political association proposal that includes a political marriage proposal.
But I need to ask you a question. Do you love me? Would it be acceptable to you to marriage me as a private and nonofficial matter? Would you visit Cuba in a private travel? Would you renounce to the right by born to the throne of UK, so that our marriage did not has to be negotiated by State representative?
If it were acceptable for you any variant of private marriage, our marriage could become a reason for the Governmental negotiation instead of part of it.
Would you prefer so the same as me?
I prey you feel, please, the honesty of the intensive emotion you produce in me.


Lázaro I Maximiliano
(Andres Amian Gómez)
Spiritual Head of States
Spiritual Kingdom of Yave 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolución No. 4/2015 -- Compensación por Derecho de Autor sobre el diálogo político UE-Cuba y EE.UU.-Cuba logrado en el año 2014

JEdE denuncia ante Putin y la UE conspiración para vender y violar a la Reina Heizel de La Caridad, secuestrada desde 2018

A: Pueblo de Puerto Rico y al Partido Nuevo Progreso - Rendición de Cuentas como Juez a cargo de la Destitución de Ricardo Rosselló