To: Sanna Sandgren - Humanitarian Help Petition



Spiritual Kingdom of Yave
Spiritual Head of States “Lazaro I Maximiliano”
                Havana, February 9, 2019
“Third year of Efrain at Power”

HCH Sanna Sandgren
Swedish Lucia 2018

Subject: Humanitarian Help Petition

Her Cultural Highness of Sweden,
                                                               I prey you to, please, accept my deep congratulations for your coronation, last December 12, as St. Lucia of Sweden, the 55th one!
I has wrote His Majesty Carl XVI Gustav, about my interest in meeting you as soon as on December 13, 2018.
What’s more, by means of Resolution 63/2019 on February 3, I half-married you hoping for you to confirm our marriage.
I believed it is not just my interest but also yours to know if you are or are not willing to accept to be my wife therefore I have a proposal to you; please do not refuse it!
I need to undergo a cataracts and myopia (eyes) surgery which is free for Cubans citizens and in Cuba.
But I insist in be treated as a medical client and paying around six hundred dollars for my surgery. Bisides I do not have who to care of me during the preparation and after the surgery. That’s I lack of family care.
I am graduated as Licentiate in Physics Science (five years studies at University of Havana, Golden Diploma), I have been a scientist and afterwards professor at five universities at Havana city. I am 47 years old. And now I am a blogger since 2011: Please visit http://lanuevapatria.blospot.com.
I have not  been able to receive salary since 2009, despite I served at university until September 30, 2010.
I started in 2007 with political independent postulation, them syndical protest at 2009 and them I got involved in Freedom of expression and conscience, human rights and a political transition negotiated project for Cuba.    
UN assigned me in 2014 some compensatory funds that I have not been able to bring to Cuba because of US Embargo against Cuba.
So that I propose you get a credit on my name (saying you are my spouse) and come to Cuba during one month. You will care of my during my surgery and if you do not choose to state as my wife, you will go back with you honorary for your sanitary cares. You can come with a friend if you prefer.
Well understood is that you do not have to pay any sexual service to me, because it is prohibit at Swedish law and at Spiritual Kingdom of Yave’s law it is also prohibit after Resolution 15/2016 of December 16, check my blog.
You can look for advice at the European External Action Service (eeas.eu) and the US Department of Treasure is supposed to confirm my solvency to refund a credit you borrowd of up to twenty five thousand Euros ($25’000.00 Euros). 
Thanks a lot, looking forward to hear from you, ask God to bless you,

Andrés Amian GÓMEZ Soria
Spiritual Head of States
Spiritual Kingdom of Yave

Bernardo Posse No. 20305 esq. 3ra La Rosalía, SMP CH 11000, Havana, Cuba. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolución No. 4/2015 -- Compensación por Derecho de Autor sobre el diálogo político UE-Cuba y EE.UU.-Cuba logrado en el año 2014

JEdE denuncia ante Putin y la UE conspiración para vender y violar a la Reina Heizel de La Caridad, secuestrada desde 2018

JEdE reconoce a Jeanne Áñes como Presidenta Interina de Bolivia.